Categories of personal data processed
- If you are a visitor to the Site, IMAWO INC will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, IMAWO INC processes your personal data as follows:
- For marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by IMAWO INC, through the Site.Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.
Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- To resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of IMAWO INC to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
The length of time we process your data
- In principle, IMAWO INC will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
- If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, IMAWO INC will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by IMAWO INC on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, IMAWO INC may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support IMAWO INC in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to central public authorities. / local, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by IMAWO INC through the Site;
- for maintaining, customizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.